I so enjoyed being interviewed on Take Me To Your Reader!

 


There's a fabulous radio program on JOY Radio - Melbourne's wonderful LGBTQI+ local station - where writers of all types are interviewed every Saturday between 1 and 2 pm by members of a wonderful team pictured below. They really know their stuff and give great interview! I had the pleasure and honour of experiencing this first hand last week as I was interviewed by Loretta and Rob. I think it must be the most enjoyable and relaxed live radio conversation about 'me and my writing' that I've ever experienced. It really was a joy, and I highly recommend this program. Here's a link to listen; my bit starts about 8 minutes in and lasts 40 minutes. You can search the website for lots of fab interviews with wonderful writers, and download the podcasts:   


Joy 94.9 FM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Room - a Tape Recorder - and a Ghetto Cabaret. Theatre Lives! - at fortyfive downstairs

Bubbling over

Anzac Day 25th April